Riverway Counseling Associates was founded in July 1994 as a private practice committed to providing quality mental health services. Riverway Counseling Associates is comprised of an experienced clinical team of social workers and psychologists dedicated to providing therapy approaches that are evidence-based and that match the needs and situations of our clients.
Riverway Counseling clinical staff provide a variety of mental health services. We offer individual, family, couples and group therapy. We provide a variety of EAP (Employee Assistance Program) services as well. We do not provide psycho-pharmological services but will work with you to help you access medication services if necessary.
Please call Karen Buetens at 781-395-1560 extension 15 for our current and upcoming group therapy options. Groups listed below are ones we currently offer and/or have offered recently.:
- Think: Kids Parenting Group (download flyer)
- Circle of Friends (download flyer)
- Girls SOAR (download flyer)
- Summer Coping Skills Group for Teen Girls (download flyer)
- Boys Club (download flyer)
- REAL Boys (download flyer)
- Divorce and Families In Transition (download flyer)
- Support Group for Parents/Guardians of Special Needs Youth (download flyer)
Please call to see if the group you are interested in is available and to register for the group.
Groups are offered based on community need and interest so please let us know if you have a specific request and we will try to respond accordingly.
How Do I become a client? (download a referral form)
If you are interested in becoming a new client at RCA, simply call 781-395-1560 extension 11 and leave the following information slowly:
- Your Name
- Name and Age of the client
- Referral source
- Type of insurance you have
- Phone numbers to reach you (it is helpful to leave multiple numbers
including cell and home.)
Please note that due to confidentiality we will not leave a message if multiple names are on a voicemail unless we have your permission to do so.
Within one business day a RCA staff member will contact you to match you with an appropriate RCA therapist. If you do not hear from us with 24 hours please call back again, it may be that we could not make out your phone number correctly.